Guidelines for enlistment
1) members for jtf-70 will not be apart of Multiple wings at the same time. this does not mean you can not fly with your friends outside our training and mission operation times. It simply means you are dedicated to our wing.
2) All members must be able to Participate in the Tuesday and Thursday mandatory training programs.
3)we are serious about training. all members that join us will be required to spend six (6) months in the training squadron or upon personal election and cag’s approval to complete training requirements on an accelerated pace.
F/A-18C hornet training program will consist of five (5) subjects. the five (5) subjects are: basic Airmanship, air-to-air, air-to-ground, suppression of enemy air defenses (“SEAD”) and formation. pilots can complete this program at at anytime at their discretion. if you are unable to pass this training program in the allotted time frame, we will release you from the wing. however, Any dedicated pilot that shows progression, but is still not up-to-par with the fleet, will remain in the training wing and we will work with you to complete the program.
F-14a/f-14b Training program will consist of four (4) subjects. The four (4) subjects are: basic Airmanship air-to-air, air-to-ground, formation. pilots can complete this program at anytime at their discretion. if you are unable to pass this training program in the allotted time frame, we will release you from the wing. however, any dedicated pilot that shows progression, but is still not up-to-par with the fleet, will remain in the training wing and we will work with you to complete the program.
4) Members must Continue to practice with the squadron throughout the week when time is Allotted. We don't want members to show up just for one training/ops and not see them until the next training/ops. we are here as a team. We win together or Fail as individuals.
5) Real life comes first. this is a game. Any time any member needs time away, all we ask is you provide us with a notice of how long you will be away. We do not need to know why, just for accountability. (No member in this squadron will be demoted in rank or punished in any form for having to take a Leave of Absence (“L.O.A.”).
6) at 8:00 p.m. (EST) every saturday, are the dedicated time for operations and missions.
7) Must be 18 years of age or older.
8) be mature and respectful to everyone regardless of rank.
9) Have fun. This is the most important rule of them all.
*Failure to comply with these guidelines will follow removal from the group.*
*Once you have filled out and Application, One of our command staff members will send you an email back with further information. Please keep an eye out for an email back. thank you*.